Geographical work/home area:
1. Is your experience and knowledge of dementia professional and/or lived experience?
2. What service/support is currently working for you? We do not wish to duplicate, but help to plug gaps.
3. What areas/types of support were missing before the pandemic?
4. What areas/types of support are missing now?
5. If a Meeting Centre was possible, what would you like to see happen there?
6. Would you like to be involved with creating/setting up the Centre? (This could be in a small way e.g. offering opinion, or volunteering time/skill set etc).
7. The building is next door to Hooton train station, on a bus route with parking facilities. Would you be able to get there?
8. Initially, facemasks would need to be worn, would this pose a problem?
9. Would you like more information about this proposal? Please provide contact details. Please note, engagement from members will decide the finer details so only basic ideas are known.
10. Is there anything available currently that fulfils the majority of your (or those you support) requirements? If yes, what? Is it time bound or available for the foreseeable future?
11. There would be a membership fee for this Meeting Centre which would be kept to a minimum and supplemented as funding grants allow. Would this deter you/those you support from becoming a member?
12. Any other comments/concerns?
Comments are closed.
19 October 2020
20 October 2020
18 October 2020
18 December 2020
13 October 2020
19 February 2021
19 January 2021
3 December 2020
Tel: +44 0151 353 2055
Telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.